Title

Dunno what I'm doing .... but I keep doing it anyway!

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Morning World

So I blog at work - but that's a whole different thing. How do I blog my life? The biggest question really is why would I want to -- my answer to that is that it's so I can try to make sense of it all. I've always wanted to attach electrodes to my brain and download it all so I can read it. Maybe this is how.

I've added a couple of blogs to the side today, that's a start I guess.

What's on in our family today? Well we are hoping to take the Terrible Two to the movies today. That's the plan - but so far our day is starting off pretty slow, so who knows. The girls are going to see Toy Story later in the week with Vacation Care, so we are going to Shrek 4 today.

The other day J wanted to buy a movie off Foxtel. She selected Free Willy 4. I explained that movies that have a 4 on the end are often pretty much rubbish, but Free Willy 4 stars Bindi Irwin and that was enough for J. Then she said "Does that include Shrek 4?" I dunno - I guess I'll find out. For the record, Free Willy 4 was bad, but not shocking, and if you are 7, it was probably ok. J liked it at any rate.

Yesterday I blogged about Scrabble. Yesterday J wanted to play - why not? I told her I wouldn't let her win (but I did give her some help - she's only 7). I also told her that when she finally beat me she would really know she'd beaten me. Final score was J - 237, me - 276! Pretty close! Maybe I will have a little Scrabble buddy sooner rather than later!!

Apparently that's the end of blogging for today - I am in bed with laptop and M has landed atop of me saying "It's time to start the m-orn-ing!" So I guess it's time to stop writing about it and start doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment